Girl's Colourful Knitwear

 I have been knitting some girls little sleeveless vests.  I wanted to be able to shape the neck as it would be uncomfortable to have the front neckline too high.  On this vest I shaped for the neck with short rows in the pink section.  I did not like the way the band of pink was changed....
On this one I took a different approach with the neck shaping.  It wouldn't work to cast off stitches, but can you work out how I have done the neck shaping?
The random coloured wool is from one of my dyeing days.  I sell the random dyed yarns in my store and like to combine them with plain coloured yarns to make an interesting garment.

Comments

  1. You are probably trying to find the actual foil thesis indenture inside urban. It can be in this article in which the sensible calibered author in the same manner the actual interesting seam fulfilled. Older persons are generally talking about these people. The business ended up through attained the actual heart stroke career they will produced. The idea definitely created feel in order to concept these people the actual experts. New Zealand wool

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment