Wool Stash! Lovely...


Some of the Hand Dyed Superwash Dk wool I have in stock at the moment. Aren't the colours lovely?

I have been mixing Wool, Alpaca and other fibres such as Bamboo, Banana Fibre, Silk or Soyabean Fibre to make these yummy skeins of wool.  Each one is unique and they have a lovely feel..
 Most of them have longer colour repeats
One of the skeins of wool from the above photo. this one is a mixture of fine Wool, Alpaca and Banana Fibre

This one is a mixture of Merino/Silk and is spun as a singles yarn.
It would make a lovely Cowl for winter
More wool - bags of fibre for spinning and felting.
They are a mixture of Wool or Merino with Alpaca and one of the other fibres
The colours are bright and make you want to look at them all at once

Merino
Merino & Silk.  Just some of the colours I have been dyeing

Merino & Silk
Merino, Alpaca and Silk

Merino, Alpaca & Milk Fibre


Two lots of dyed fleece waiting for packaging.
The left one was a brown fleece and the right one is a fine Perendale fleece

Polwarth Dyed Spinning Wool

I have been experimenting dyeing long colour repeats
These two vests are results of those experiments

More spinning fibres.  This one has Merino, Alpaca and Milk Fibre
The milk Fibre is a Protein Fibre and Dyes the same way as wool


Our little Morris 8 is now on the market, so it will be a shame to see it go, as it creates such a lot of interest for those who are visiting.  Many people have memories of some one they know who has owned one.

Comments

  1. Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.BUT i am looking this blog Cotton Scarf in India.

    Cotton Scarf in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post!! Positive site, Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work.
    Next page
    Get more info

    ReplyDelete
  3. Published my own homes in a very denizen covering fiestas, My partner and i got sensible in order to control a person monogram my own task for me. My partner and i has been no frustrated as a result that proved helpful. While many people contiguous myself My partner and i shown the actual sign up for eachs many people afforded the actual contract. For being ingenuous, My partner and i specter you could potentially seldom got whiten an individual does. Stunning quick. alpaca yarn nz

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment